Scientific Program Committee
BACK TO PROFILES
Professor of Practice at McGill University’s Institute for the Study of International Development
- Former scientific director in a biotechnology company,
- She has co-lead Bill and Melinda Gates Grand Challenges Exploration grants related to neglected tropical disease drug discovery and innovative participatory feedback from female smallholder farmers.
- She has facilitated the leadership experiences module in the Emerging Leaders for Sustainable Community Development program co-lead by The Duke of Edinburgh’s Emerging Leaders’ Dialogues, McGill and Vancouver Island University.
- She has consulted in Haiti and Africa in economic green growth pathways.
- Eliane gave a TEDx talk on Re-imaging the World from Scarcity to Prosperity.