Scientific Program Committee
BACK TO PROFILES
Guest Professor, Technische Universität München
- Dr. rer. nat. 2004, Technische Universität München TUM, Munich, Germany.
- Member of the Egyptian National Committee for Pure and Applied Chemistry, Egyptian Academy of Scientific Research and Technology.
- Appointed as the Egypt-Germany Coordinator, Science and Technology Development Fund (STDF), Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research
- Member of the Global Young Academy from 2013-2018
- Recognized with several national, regional and international awards.
- Fulbright, Next Einstein Forum, African Science Leadership Program and “Lindau.Alpbach.Berlin.” Fellow since 2016.
- Co-lead the Women in Science working group of the Global Young Academy for several years including other a significant number of scientific and gender-related workshops and conferences she has organized